Does anyone like Ann Coulter?

I don't care for her one bit. One thing that she said that makes me upset is when she said that 80% of inmates had single mothers. Thats not fair to say. My mother raised us by her self, and yeah my brother went to prison, but long before she was raising us by her self my brother had behavioral problems and was always getting into trouble. While me, I have never even been pulled over let alone been in trouble with police. My mom did a damn good job with what she had, and she did her best for my brother but what else can someone do when they are already doing their best? Thats just one reason I don't care for her.

CorCorsmomma

Asked by CorCorsmomma at 11:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• While she's callous and a complete tool, giving a figure like that isn't a lie. I can't stand her, but she's not pulling that number out of the air. Inmates do tend to share similarities.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I don't think she is saying that the parent was bad or didn't raise them good, just that most of them come from single family homes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I just recently saw her on an episode of the Daily Show.

Her voice annoys the hell out of me, and I've heard of how...strange she is. Bleh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:19 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I am a single parent (although currently living with my SO) and I don't take offense to that. If it's true statement, than what is there to be offended about? Being a single parent is VERY hard and their is a reason your single. Maybe your ex was abusive etc. that would have an effect on the children. Anne Coulter is harsh but if you really think about it she has some valid points.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 11:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2009