kisses.

my daughter finally started giving kisses. for the longest time it was just hugs. well now she kisses and she kisses everything. she sees her reflection on the oven door or the dishwasher she kisses it. she kisses pictures i have sitting out now she is going around the house and i mean right now she is doing kissing the vases i have. they have birds on them and she is kissing her sippy cup (it has princesses on it). now how do i get her to stop kissing soooo much lol?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh don't make her stop cause she will on her own and your gonna wish that she would give kisses again. My son went through that and now he doesnt and i miss it!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• could you ask one more question please
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Awww, don't. Just let her kiss her little hearts content. If you make her stop now she's gonna be confused and think there's something wrong with kissing. Just get your camera out and start taking lots of cute kissy pictures.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• anon is there a problem?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• well i don't want her to stop kissing me or daddy just the furniture
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I say just let her do it lol. Its making her happy and not hurting anything. I agree with the take kissy pix statement! It will be cute memories to look back on. You dont want her thinking something is wrong with kissing and being affectionate:) Just get out the windex and paper towels lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2009