valentines day

so does any of you have plans for valentines day if you do how about some ideas cause am clueless i wanna do something special for him he deserves it

LOVE88

Asked by LOVE88 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• i dont know what we are doing yet .
    but you could get a baby sitter and cook him some dinner and rent some movies and you know the rest lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• make HIM a bananna split!!! i did it for my hubby's bday a few years ago. chocolate sauce, whipped cream and a steamy shower after dessert. it's cheap and effective. i promise... he will NOT for get it!!
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 11:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• pp post is cute I want to try that!
    KiaiMomma

Answer by KiaiMomma at 11:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• We'll probably do nothing. We'll never get a babysitter on Valentine's Day, especially since it's a Saturday. Maybe we'll celebrate it on Presidents' Day since he forgot Valentine's Day one year thinking it was Presidents' Day. He's a goofball.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i would google some valentines day ideas. thats what i'm going to do
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I am taking him to his favorite resturant then we are going bowling due to well that's how we first met.. I week before Valentine's Day 6 years ago.. We do it every year except the resturaunt. we switch off and on.. Last year was my year to have my choice this year it's his.NO not very romantic but with 5 kids we make plans ahead of time and this is one "date" we get every single year.
    jackieb1023

Answer by jackieb1023 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• We are actually celebrating this weekend. We are going to Detroit to get a room on sunday night, (we both have monday off) and are going to dinner to finally be by ourselves. Then we rare going to the car show on Monday during the day. It is nothing to special but this way it is cheaper than paying for hotel rates that are more expensinve on Valentines Day. The good thing is that it is just going to be us together.
    Daniela1187

Answer by Daniela1187 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I have no clue what we are doing yet. He did tell me today that he already knows what he's going to get me for that day, though. More than likely we will just go out and have a nice romantic dinner.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2009