has your man ever...

has he ever said anyone elses name in his sleep? does this mean he's cheating? what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• no and if he did he would be sleeping somewhere else.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• no but i would of woke him up or hit him he better have had a good reason why but you should not worry about that know if he starts acting different then worry
    LOVE88

Answer by LOVE88 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• no *gasp* I would definately ask who that person was
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• thats the thing. he actually has been acting more into me and more loving like the past few months. finishing work earlier, coming home earlier, calling me all day. i woke him up and he said he didnt know why he said it. im so pissed at him right now. i dont even want to talk to him or even see him. i feel so furious
    Anonymous

• OMG jealous of a dream?! Get a grip girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• it was a dream but the girl is real. i never said i was jealous of the dream he had. im pissed he said another name in his sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yes, his ex wifes. I was PISSED!!!!
    But it was just a dream. You have no control of dreams. I got over it right away after the initial anger!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I don't think anyone would want to hear their SO call another woman
    or mans name out in their sleep.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• ignore anon 11:36am obviously they are bored and cannot relate. Anyway, try not to be mad. What kind of relationship does he have with the girl??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• All you can do is ask him about it. If it was innocent, you should be able to tell by his reaction. If it meant something else, he'll probably get all flustered trying to come up with something to tell you. Don't get yourself all worked up about it before you ask him.... that will just make him defensive even if it meant nothing.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2009