hi i am just looking for kid friendly recipes for dinner and lunch i will be working again soon so i will need to find new different things

cierrasmommy709

Asked by cierrasmommy709 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Food & Drink

• try a group called "crock pot moms" they should be able to give ya anything that ya need. good luck
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• You can come join my group it's 30 min meals and we have a bunch of recipes that my daughter loves. http://www.cafemom.com/group/mealsin30orless
    NikkiMarie333

Answer by NikkiMarie333 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I don't have the book with me unfortunatly or I'd just copy the recipes, but What To Expect The First Year is a great book in general but it also has tons a toddler and first solids recipes that are so great!
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 10:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• soy beans as a snack and or rasins raw unsalted cashews as well as sunflowerseeds
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Come to Cooking 101, click on Cooking 101 Cookbook at the top of the forum of posts, Then click on the different categories for kids, lunch, lots of others for chicken, hamburger, etc, with lots of tried and true recipes that are kid friendly.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

SweetLuci