I cant keep my hands off him...is this a bad thing

I'm sure every woman that has a husband or boyfriend especially one that they find to be EXTREMLLY attractive has had this thought or issue. my boyfriend is gorgeous at least to me he is and i just want to eat him alive lol i swear when I'm around him i just turn into this big hoe lmao but anyway.. hes so handsome and we really love each other but i don't want to seem clingy or annoying with all the affection that i do give him. is there a such thing as to much affection? what do you think and also is it a bad thing to give your boyfriend or husband a ton of compliments also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2012 in Relationships

• My boyfriend is incredibly gorgeous, treats me like his queen, and has a great personality. Add to that the fact that we only see each other on the weekends, and yeah, I have a hard time keeping my hands off him. But he can't keep his hands off me either. He's never said anything and never acted like it bothered him.

I guess if I were you, I would ask him. It's not the 60's anymore. It's ok for a woman to talk to her man and ask questions
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 1:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• I've been with my husband for almost two years and I still can't keep my hands off of him. According to him, most guys like the attention. If you have concerns about it, talk to your man and see what he's ok with.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 4:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• 23 year of marriage (in march). The lust factor of new relationshil is gone. I love him very much. But I do not lust him anymore.

Answer by louise2 at 7:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• How long have you two been together?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• I've been with my Hubby for 15 years and I still can't keep my hands off him, he loves the attention and all the sex , so for my hubby he likes it but I am sure some men don't like all the attention but I seriously don't know many men who don't like it. just talk to him , I did with mine and he told me the more I give him the more he likes it. ;)
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• It depends on if the feeling is mutual, is he the same way with you or are you sensing he'd like a little space sometimes? Men like to chase, it's their nature, off-hand I'd say you might want to step back a little and see if he comes to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• My husband and I have been togeather almost 9 yrs married 7 and we our more in love then ever. We have our days that we are all over eachother and can't wait to find a lil time to sneak away from our kiddos to have some mommy daddy time. We both love the compliments, that never gets old.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2012