A question for Grandmas

What do you get the Grandkids for Valentine's Day? Toys or Candy? Do you spend much money for Valentine's Day?

mamabear484

Asked by mamabear484 at 7:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2012 in Holidays

• My mom normally gets my son a card and some small candies.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 7:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• We send a card only.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• Valintine day is for Adults. IMO

Answer by louise2 at 7:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• DD has three sets of grandparents and gets nothing for Valentine's Day from any of them. However, since we celebrate it by giving her a card and special things throughout the day, anything from grandparents would be very well received!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• I get my grandkids a car, candy and some stickers and maybe a book. But I spoil them all the time. LOL
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• I get my kids and grandkids gifts for Valentines day. It is tricky since my youngest dd also has a birthday a week before. I send my girls flowers at school. I buy my boys a card and some candies. My granddaughter is only 2 (almost 3) so Ill probably pick her up some pink flowers and take them to her house.

Answer by gemgem at 9:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• I usually get them a little stuffed animal, and a small heart box of candy.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• my boys' Grandma sends them a card and a small envelope with a few pieces of candy , a pencil, an eraser and some paper. I think it is all the dollar items that she sends them but it is the thought that counts and they love getting any type of mail
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• my mom usually spends between $10-20 on each grandchild for v day. what they get varies just a little, but usually they get a toy or stuffed animal of some sort, a coloring book or something like that, very little candy (finally! got her to back off the candy), little doodads, basically whatever she sees that she thinks is cute. and a big card of course.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 11:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2012

• I only get a little candy, not much and a card.
    bertie4

Answer by bertie4 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2012