What activities can i do with my baby?

i have a 3 month old...and i have lots of toys to stimulate him..we also have multiple playgyms..but it seems like when he's not napping or eating, sometimes he seems like he's bored...does anyone have any suggestions for things i could do with him?

JulesMommy1008

Asked by JulesMommy1008 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always just talked to him, look in to his eyes (eyecontact is great), toys with simple designs and bold color changes really get their attention.
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 11:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• They also really like lights ...different colors. Singing to them is always good...especially songs with hand movements...they'll like this for months to come. Keep in mind though, that time spent alone is just as valuable as time spent with you. Babies need to learn to entertain themselves...without having to constantly rely on you for entertainment. My daughter also really liked Baby Einstein videos starting around this age...I don't think they should watch them every day...but on occasion it can be very stimulating for them.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2009