I have a baby girl and this time I want to have a boy is there anyway to do it.I have heardthat we can do by counting mensturation cycle days odd days will be for the boys and even days for the girls

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The guys sperm is the one that determines the sex of your baby...it has nothing to do with your ovulation days, etc. There's really nothing you can do, it's a 50/50 chance
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Their is know 100% way to have a boy or girl.That's why I stoped at 2 girls. I was afraid I would have another girl. I wanted a boy.

Answer by louise2 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• low PH balance in the vagina helps. If you have high PH levels it kills off the boys because they are faster, but weaker. Girls are slower but stronger:) Dont know how to test that though.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• No...theres no way to know. The stats about the sperm are true but theres just no way to be sure unless you go for gender selection. I think I would just call this a crap shoot. It might work out for you though.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I have also heard that if you want a boy, it's better to try on ovulation day, plus a day or two after, since male sperm are faster and weaker.

However, there are no guarantees. I have a female friend who has 5 sisters because her father did not produce male sperm. There was no way a boy was ever going to happen naturally.
    Anonymous