has anyone been feeling super angry with their husband?

its gotta be the pregnancy because usually my husband and i get along really well, just like best friends. but since i became pregnant everything he does is like super annoying to me and irritates me way more than it used to! is this happening to anyone else?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 11:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It happend to me when I was pregnant, I couldn't stand to be in the same room with my fiance half of the time when I was pregnant. It was kinda sad, and now my son is 2 and its not much better...but hopefully for you it's just the pregnancy! I really hope that's what it is for you and your babies sake. Did you get along fine before? Was the baby planned? The fact that my son was NOT planned had a huge impact on the way I "saw" things when I was pregnant. I love him to death now and wouldn't change it for the world, but at first, I was NONE to thrilled
    Nicholeb211

Answer by Nicholeb211 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Well, I'd have to say... I've only ever hit my Hubby when I was pregnant and man did I crack him in the face! I was being very hormonal. Anyways, in general, I get along with less people when pregnant.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Completely normal. I feel that way when it comes to cleaning the house since I've been pregnant, its never done to my standards lol...but I'm getting better at controlling my irrational expectation

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• lol trust me when you are pregnant you will hate everyone lol he is just the one who i around you the most lol with my first my mother was the one i was always with and boy did she piss me off all the time and now i am with my fiance and daughter all the time and they both bug the hell out of me mostly him its weird lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I'm generally a really happy, bubbly, easy to get along with person, but when pregnant.... Oh, Lord help us. I mean, really only my hubby notices, because I don't really restrain myself when I want to gripe at him or yell, whatever the case may be... But EVERYONE gets on my nerves while I'm pregnant. Really. My mom came over here one day to watch my 1 year old so I could get some things done around the house (taking down the Christmas tree, cleaning out the toy room, etc.). Well, my little sister was entertaining the kiddo, so my mom was going to help me clean. I swear, I found myself feeling SO irritated at the way she was cleaning! What the crap?!!? I should have just been thankful! So, after all of that rambling, I'm trying to say that you're not alone. The only thing you can do is TRY to find the inner, "rational", non-hormonal you & remind her to come back! lol
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2009