Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have real bad allergies need something for relieve can some one help me.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Health

Answers (5)
  • you can go to any store and get some meds for it

    Answer by wendy232425 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

  • I used to use over the counter stuff and nothing seems to help me. The Dr. has given me some nasal spray that is great. I don't even use that over the counter stuff much anymore. If your set on OTC stuff, try the generic Zyrtec you can get like 30 pills at the Dollar General Store for $7 or the dayquill stuff works decent and doesn't make you sleepy.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

  • All depends on which kind of allergeries you have, you should be tested before starting a med diet that could hurt you in the long run. I have all kinds of allergies and take different meds for them. For airborn allergies I take flonase, for skin irritants and manmade irritants I take pills. And yet other food allergies are cared for by injections

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

  • call ur doc and get claritin 10. its safe to take every day n wont make u sleepy so u can still take care of ur kids.

    Answer by izzismom08 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

  • I've been taking Zyrtec for years and it is very helpful. You can now get a generic equivalent at Walmart.

    Answer by Marwill at 2:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.