• In the Spotlight:

What is the craziest, weirdest, strangest thing that you have ever seen a neighbor do?

I have seen my neighbors walking down the street in nite gowns and slippers. I have seen a baby on one hip and an ak47 slung over the other shoulder. I have seen children riding in the back of pick up trucks. Men in full camo walking with shot guns down the 'street'. Shot guns ringing out at 2 am. Mascade throwing games. Dead deer hangin from trees. It is hard to pick a 'favorite' ! LOL As you can see...I have nearly seen it all. LOL Living in the red'neck suburbs. LOL

What have you seen in your 'neighborhood'?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Passed out drunk on his own door stoop.....still laugh my arse off remembering finding him there!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• DH saw my neighbor use regular scissors on his hedges instead of hedge clippers LOL!!!

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I saw my neighbors having sex in their driveway on the 4th of july, at like 1 in the morning, I was coming home and I almost ran over them!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 12:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• ^^Hey I do that! lol, I didn't think I had hedge clippers and there were some weird vine thingys growing out of it so I snipped them off!

Are we neighbors lol?
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 12:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• whoops, the hedge rimming comment, not the driveway sex one LMAO!
    Xynyth

• Throwing yard debris over his back fence. Then got a ticket for not mowing and keeping it clean back their. We live in a area that states you have to keep a certain amount of feet cleaned and mowed beyond the fence line

Answer by louise2 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• bathing outside while it was raining ...
    jusBreathe

Answer by jusBreathe at 12:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• When we lived at our old apartment the couple upstairs from us got into a huge arguement and the girl started throwing down all these DVDS. After awhile DH and I went outside to see what they were and they were all porn! We took the DVD's and had a fun night together.....LOL
    Anonymous

• OUr neighbor uses our garbage every day for 9 years now. His is empty.
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 12:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My neighbor is a single retired 60 yr old woman. She hangs wine bottles from her trees, listens to weird sayonce music going ommmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooh,. Then, just recently, she died her hair hot pink! Sweet as pie she is, but i can't figure her out! She's into that Reiki stuff-could that be why she's doing these things?
    Anonymous