what would you do????

yesterday i was shoveling the drive way and this car pulled over which some how i knew it was going to and some guy asked me where this street was which i dont think is anywhere near here and i told him that and then he was like do you ever need this plowed and i was like no i do it myself and then he was like i know some people that plow maybe we can do it in trade? wth i think he meant have sex with him for it but my b/f says no what do you ladies think i told him in a smart a@@ voice no i will do it myself but i was worried he was gonna come back but he didnt

wendy232425

Asked by wendy232425 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha, yeah. Wondering what he was referring to! Pretty scary. I hate when people do things like that, ugh.

A friend of mine has a sister that lived in this apartment building. She was the only one on her lease (with her little girl) and wasn't supposed to have anyone else living there. Her other sister moved in temporarily and the landlord found out. He told her he'd be willing to let it slide for a few favors. YUCK!!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• That's pretty freaky.............. what else could he have been talking about OTHER than sex.
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 12:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• take it out in trade to a man means sex. maybe that isn't what he meant but i would have taken it that way too.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i would have told him i don't think you plow is capable of doing a satifactory job.
    Anonymous

• there are so many pervs out there i hate it last year i was walking with my kids and this guy stopped and said nice a@@ in front of my kids i was like your a freaking perv leave me alone
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• 2 words...pepper spray! lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2009