pooping problem with a 2month old

he is pooping before during and after a bottle i change 5 diapers in 30 mins idk what going on they put him on lactos free milk because of this and its not helping what do i do he has a horrible rash everytime i put something on it i have to take it off cause of the constant pooping

Destinty

Asked by Destinty at 12:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would call the doctor and tell them
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My baby was doing the same thing about a week ago...and got a really, really bad rash. The doctor did the same and switched her to Emfamil Lactose and now she is in so much pain because she is constipated. Now I have to take her to the doc's again and I think they are going to switch her formula AGAIN...One thing I do know is stop using desitine or whatever diaperrash cream you are using and use BABY AVEENO products they will work wonders....also I stopped using wetwipes and would clean her in the sink everytime she went to the bathroom aswell as took her diaper off and let her air out as much as I could. I hope this works!
    bellasmommy09

Answer by bellasmommy09 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• well the destin is working for the most part....but im scared to put him on the floor for the fear of him popping his head on the hard wood floor...my mother in law said maybe put im in a oatmeal bath you guys think it could help???? im gonna try the aveeno also ive heard really good things about it...
    Destinty

Answer by Destinty at 3:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Bathe in a sink or baby bathtub and put baking soda in the water. This is what my pediatrician told me to do and worked very well. Then cover their bottom in something soothing. The lanolin cream used for breastfeeding is very helpful for diaper rash too. Just don't use one tube for both things.

CALL YOUR DOCTOR. If the formula switch did not help, they need to know. Switching again may not be fun, but it's better than this.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 5:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• that is so great i have lanolin cream....im gonna try it an thanx so much for all of your ideas
    Destinty

Answer by Destinty at 7:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2009