while taking chantix did you?

did anyone taking chantix gets nausaus when they smoked???? i feel sick to my stomach everytime i smoke today is the last day im smoking it is my 8th day on it just curious and how long did it take you to fully stop on it? it took my dad 9 days

wendy232425

Asked by wendy232425 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Health

• I've taken Chantixand the feeling sick was the worst! You've been on it long enough to quit smoking. Do you ever light a cigarette and then put it out a few puffs later wondering why you lit one up because you really weren't ready for one? Try quiting now, you'll be shocked to discover that you have absolutely no desire to smoke and now you only have to work on breaking the habit. Find something to do with your hands and chew some gum. Your home free!

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 1:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I want to start Chantix but not sure how to go about getting a prescription. I was told to just call the Dr and say u want to quit smoking but scared they may say no.

Okay so I'm going to call the Dr right now. I really want to quit like NOW
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 12:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i bought some gum just for that i light them and after a few i do put them out and then i will lit them again like a half hr im trying to break myself from smoking little by little so i dont get so mean lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• oh and mrstgray i made an appt with my doctor and told him i wanted to quit smoking and i wanted chantix and he gave it to me most insurances cover it now to
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2009