Going to vent a second

Ok people, there are tools out there, for example GOOGLE, WebMd, Yahoo Answers, Wikipedia....to name a COUPLE.

Is it too much to ask for people do a little, tiny bit of research on their own before they come on here and ask a question that takes me(and most other people) seconds to find an answer to by utilizing these resources?

I realize "opinion" questions don't usually fall in to this category. But simple things like(sorry mama) "How long does sperm live in the female body" and the like are things that take 20 seconds to google and find out on your own.

Please quit being so lazy.

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL... Your funny...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• im sure ANYTHING on here you could google. Dont be rude. if you do not like these questions, then scroll past them and ignore them. No harm done.
    Anonymous

• hey munch trust me it wont happen you will see all these same questions over and over i dont answer alot of them cause im to lazy to do the research lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• No, I disagree Anon. You can't Google "Should I show my son my va jay jay" and "Why do you feel Obama is ...." Those are OPINION questions.

There are some questions that are a little bit harder to find answers for. I realize that. For example, when I was researching whether or not to vaccinate my children, I read lots of different information AND I asked questions to other moms.

But some of these people don't take a second to research a damn thing. Which only goes to show that they are 1) lazy and 2) willing to take a random person on the internet as a reputable resource...which is scary.

And yes I can scroll past and ignore them. I can also make a "question" to vent about them. Thanks for letting me know my options.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Some people, believe it or not, don't know how to do that! I asked my mom last night to look something up for me, and she knows how to navigate the web pretty well (or so I thought) She asked me how. I'm like for real?! Look up the name of it plus a keyword, like I wanted to know if we had comcast here, so look up comcast + kansas. I think most of it's lazyness, but some of it may be ignorance of how to use the interweb lol
    Anonymous

• no problem thanks for letting others know theres. and im sure you really CAN google that. no matter how absurd it is you can still google it.
    Anonymous

• But yet they can find CafeMom and navigate around here?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

That would be spelled "theirs"....just letting you know. Also there is this thing called CAPITALIZATION, it generally takes place at the beginning of a sentence.

angel mini

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I can't believe that someone asked on here if she should show her vagina to her 7 year old son!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009