What is your son/daughter's.....

....favorite movie? I am talking that it is world war 4 if you can't watch it a hundred times a day....my sons is Cars and we watch a min of 2 times a day...in fact he is watching it right now...I am sick of it!! What about you??

bdmartin_81

Asked by bdmartin_81 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sidenote - I freaking LOVE "Mater and the Ghost Light"......the extra on the DVD?

LOVE me some Mater.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• We still haven't hooked up the dvd player since we moved 3 months ago, pathetic, I know, but for a while there my daughter's favs were Madagascar and Cinderella. I have seen those more times than I can count!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Sponge Bob. Sponge Bob. Sponge Bob. And lucky me... you can find it on at almost any given time of the day!----*rolls eyes*
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 12:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• The Jim Carey "how the grinch stole christmas" OMGoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just waiting for that think to get scratched or broke... Now that we took his DVD player away (his mouth) he doesnt even ask anymore thank goodness.... it wasnt even christmas!!!! I was going nut i tell ya!!!!!!!!!
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I would let him go outside but it is way too cold for him to get to play out...he loves to play with his remote control cars and stuff...its not like thats all he does all day...in fact this is the first time the tv has been on all day...and I will let him watch TV if I want...didn't ask the question for rude people to tell me how to parent....just for fun...crazy person...
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Annie
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 1:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Sure... I suppose those who bash t.v. don't have 4 under 4. If it wasn't for t.v., we would all be running around naked because I would never get laundry done. Or the kitchen cleaned. But, I guess could send them out to play in negative 10 degree weather with 3 feet of snow on the ground. Perfect parents. Wish I was one!
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 1:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• you should have just answered the question....and if you don't like my answer you can kiss it lady...I could care less what you and your 18 month old daughter does....seriously it was just a question...is this not a place that you can ask questions that other parents are feeling the same with....so you can get over yourself....you need Jesus or something...
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• my sons fav movie for awhile was willie wonka and the chocolate factory til i threw it away
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY4LADS!!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2009