WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I FEEL PRGENANT,I'VE BEEN HAVEING THE PREGNANCY SYMPTONS LIKE CRAZY.I'VE BEEN NAUSEATED,FATIGUE MY BREAST ARE SORE AND MY NIPPLES ARE TINGLEY,I CANT EAT AND MY JEANS DONT CLOSE,I FEEL SO UNCOMFERTABLE WITH TIGHT CLOTHING.THE PROBLEM I USEALLY GET MY PERIOD ON EVERY 23RD OF THE MONTH,IN JUNE I STARTED BLEEDING ON THE 16TH IT LASTED ONLY 3 DAYS AND JULY IT STARTED ON THE 15TH AND IT LASTED TO TODAY.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK,MY PERIOD IS USEALLY 6 DAYS.COULD I BE PREGNANT?HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE.PLEASE HELP ME.THANK YOU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could always take a pregnancy test and see.....
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• well it is possible for a women to have irregular periods, miss a period, or just have some light bleeding and thats it! But if you usually regular than you could be pregnant. That bleeding could be from the implantation bleeding. I also kno a girl who got her period almost all the way through her pregnancy! So i think you should go get tested
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I, my dear, believe you are going to have a little butterball.
    HippieMahma

Answer by HippieMahma at 9:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• welp thats what happened to me! ur most likly preg. so go to the doctor
    TannaDunlap

Answer by TannaDunlap at 9:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Hello spagetti sauce :)

(Prego)
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 9:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Go see your family doctor or go to the E.R. Don't wait---find out if your pregnant or not!
    kgcmomma

Answer by kgcmomma at 2:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2008