Does this happen to you?

Have you ever noticed when you are watching tv at a comfortable decible that when the comercials come on your tv becomes blarring loud? I know that some tv brands have a feature that controlls this...I need to get one! I think it is outrageous that the volume automatically goes up for comercials...it makes me soooo freakin mad to have to keep adjusting the volume. Is it just my tv or do you have this problem too? We have Direct tv but it happens on local channels too.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont think its right that they do it. Its awful that you have to turn the volume up so much to hear your program and then you always get blasted out of the room with the commercials. I am not interested in buying their products just for that reason,
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 1:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• YES! I HATE HATE HATE this! We complain about it all of the time, makes us insane.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• omg yes!!!! i thought i was deaf one day! Also in some movies you can't hear the actors, but when a song comes on you have to turn the volume down!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yes! All the time when watching the basic channels!
    sweetdynasty

Answer by sweetdynasty at 1:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• LOL.. I actually email Proactiv the other night to tell them that their commercials were loud and sucked! And the Bare minerals commercial too. When we had Direct TV, theirs were the worst!
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 1:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I hate that.. Bare Minerals ( i think thats the one) is the worst!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I've never had this happen.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Ours is terrible. And a friend of ours jacked with the audio settings on our tv and now you cannot hear dialogue, but sound effects and music are ridiculously loud. All the time. The QVC commercials are terrible on our set.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yes! Happens to mine too!
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yes We hate that!! So to let any companies that do that! Its irritating.. We now Mute them & if anything they turn us off & we're not listening... Who wants Annoying?? Its like when DH & our newest SIL are listening to A football Game!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2009