Feeling really Weepy

I am almost 6 weeks pregnant. I am feeling incredibly nervous about the baby being ok and hearing the heartbeat etc. I am also kinda weepy and feeling emotional. Does anyone have any tips of how to stay strong through this time period until I can hear the heart beat. I have had no reason to worry (no bleeding or cramping) I am just scared (its my first). Any tips from you experienced mommas and how you felt this early on?

AuntEmmy

Asked by AuntEmmy at 1:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just try and relax take a bath or someting. nothing else really to do.
    Anonymous

• dont allow yourself ANY time to be able to worry. if you have alot of time on your hands your brain finds ways to keep you busy... AKA worrying. find ways to keep your mind busy. even listening to the radio and singing along with the songs. it is to soon to worry about things that havent happened and prolly wont happen.

HTH!!!

Always
    ~Syl~
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2009