How come?

I know when your pregnant you have crazy dreams. But for the last couple of nights I have been dreaming of bad things happening to my sweetheart. I hate it!!! Does this mean anything?

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just means you are alert about your baby and aware that your life is changing. doesnt mean anything bad is going to happen though.
    Anonymous

• Sweetheart- Meaning my Boyfriend
    Jennyv143

Answer by Jennyv143 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• im having my c-section in 22 days!

no it doesnt mean a thing! it is your subconcious facing your fears. with a baby on the way everything seems perfect on the outside but deep down we worry about the things that could happen and we even worry about the things that could never happen!

in mid october i took a train ride. for weeks afterward i dreamed about getting run over or hurt by the train in a million different ways! none the same! it bothered me alot but if it wakes you up in the middle of the night just keep a notebook and pen next to your bed and write down your fears when the dreams wake you up. also talk to your SO. throw your fears at him and im sure he will tell you those things could never happen!

HTH!!!

Always
    ~Syl~
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Not at all...your brain might just be focusing on how much he means to you and how scared you'd be to be without him. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2009