almost two years!

Hi! my kid is going to be two in march. Problem is he gives me so much hard time eating. when he was baby never eat any baby food, no cereals only milk. I used to do everything what people used to tell me. Now he is almost two, I cant give him milk every time he is hungry. I tried everyday rice, chicken, cheese, eggs, bread and potatoes, I mean everything so far. Everytime he puts food in his mouth he spit out. I mean I think I have no patience left to feed him. please the moms who has the same problem let me know what to do? I even try to make him hungry not giving him milk and tried food nothing works?

zehraali1

Asked by zehraali1 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• do you put anything on any of his food? you could try ketchup or something he might not like plain stuff gl
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My daughter is a very picky eater. she always has to have ranch dressing or ketcup so she can dip it. no matter what it is. It sometimes makes a mess but If thats the only way I can get her to eat thats what I do. My daughter will be 2 in april.
    Staceyymichelle

Answer by Staceyymichelle at 1:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• That's so funny. I'm not laughing to the problem I'm laughing at the same thing but its my 4 year old. My 2 year old he eats anything. they are night and day.she needs something on everything but my son is the oppiste he can eat what ever you put in front of him.
    monalisa138

Answer by monalisa138 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Don't give him milk. water is good for him. YOu have to be stronger than him. He will eat when he is hungry. You eventually give in because you don't want him to be hungry. I will promise you that he will eat when he is hungry. Good luck
    JuliaMBrink

Answer by JuliaMBrink at 5:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My son is 12mths. he don't like to many foods besides milk, fruit, noodles. Have you tired noodles, pancakes and yogurt. My son love those are mostly what he will eat.
    JadenMommy023

Answer by JadenMommy023 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009