Do you ever...

Have dreams about a man, other than your SO or DH? I have been lately...sometimes I know the person (usually someone I haven't seen in a long time) and sometimes he has no face but he's sexy as hell! I feel so bad but I can't control my dreams!!! I am I the only one here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope ur not the only one
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I do this once in a while and the bad thing is that I tend to talk in my sleep. I've had a few dreams about an old bf and we were actually having sex. Woke up and dh was looking at me really strangely. I was too afraid to ask if I had said anything incriminating!!
    Anonymous

• Why would you feel guilty about a DREAM?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• IDK...I guess because I'm enjoying it but it's not my DH. But then I wonder how many times he's had these dreams too!
    Anonymous

• You cant control your dreams. It happens.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• As long as it remains just a dream, then it's ok. And yes I have dreams like this too. It bothers me at first, then I think to myself "it's a dream. It's not like it's real or something"
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 2:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2009