Ear infection?

I think I have an ear infection. I have a major cold too. I cant get a hold of my reg doc, to see what they can do for me. Is there anything I can do in the mean time?

jessduncan77

Asked by jessduncan77 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try to rest and push fluids...and keep trying your doc to get an antibiotic for the ear infection. Good luck, I hope you feel better soon!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• sleep! drink hot tea and sleep. there is an illness going around which includes chills. take care of yourself. also tylenol helps. i use extra strength but i cut the dose in half... i also use tylenol cold meds. half the dose tho. check the contents against the things you cant have while being preggy. drugs.com has an A-Z drug list that goes over side effects and what type of drug it is and tylenol is in there.

HTH

Always
    ~Syl~
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• ugghhh what a bummer!!! i hope you feel better really soon! :(
    karrahnicole

Answer by karrahnicole at 3:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2009