Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I find legal help (free?) for my divorce?

Hi ladies - it is NON-Contested when it comes to why....
He cheated!
I stood by him, HE CHEATED.... But in his eyes if you cheat with a MAN, it is NOT CHEATING!!!!

Our son is 10, I am STRESSED as he has been a GREAT Dad, and now is in a new home with a a NEW life and I am left to clean up the Sh*T!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • let me get this straight? he cheated with another man? RUUUUNNNNN....

    no seriously tho... i'm sure you can search online and find one... some lawerys do pro bono cases... explain your situation and how you don't have the money.. srry u have to go through something like that

    Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

  • call your local legalservices

    Answer by jodi205 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

  • You should be able to look in your phonebook under Government offices and find a Legal Aid office. They should be able to steer you in the right direction.

    Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.