my litte girl is turning 3 what should i do for her birthday party?

babygurl2006

Asked by babygurl2006 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• When is her birthday...if it is in the spring I would do a garden party! Fresh veggies from the garden and fruits like melon that have been cut into flower shapes and put on skewers and sticking out of a flower pot. And for her cake do a dirt cake!!! This will be a big hit! Also for to go goodie bags use very small pails and shovels and fill with a pack of seeds and gummy worms! If you tell me when it is I may be able to think of a few more ideas!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Mine is also turning 3 this month (aka not in spring time) lol

I have NO idea what we're going to do. She will have a daycare party but I haven't decided what to do at home yet. I hate cold weather!
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My daughter just turned 3 and we had her party at BounceU and it was a big hit! The kids loved it and I had no clen-up, they did EVERYTHING!!!! I am sure there is a bouncy place near your area!
    Anonymous

• We had a party at a ballet studio in town. The girls could make tiaras or wands, then they had a short ballet class, followed by cake and presents. They felt like magical princesses for the rest of the weekend! Gymnastics party are usually a big hit, too.
    strong4mybabies

Answer by strong4mybabies at 4:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2009