I am a week late on my period and just started spotting is this my period or am I pregnant and is this normal bleeding?

I am usually very regular and have never missed or been more than two days late on a period I have taken pregnancy tests and gotten negative results am I pregnant or just experiencing a late period?

ferny06

Asked by ferny06 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be eather. But i agree with the other posters...just wait a few more weeks..no period then take a test, n if it was your implantation bleeding then it should come up on a test. but you may wanna go to a clinic. I never had implantation bleeding so i couldn't tell ya what mine looked like or anything
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• You may be having implantation bleeding. If this is the case you need to wait at least a week to 2 weeks to take a pregnancy test.
    Anonymous

• you are pregnant even thoug the test are saying no your pregnant sometimes home pregnacy test aren't accurate u might need to go to the clinic and take a test there free too . thats what i had to do and i was 3 months .because i kept takeing home pregnacy test and they were negative somy cuuzin said go to the clinic and i did i was 100% pregnant so go to the clinic
    4monthspregnant

Answer by 4monthspregnant at 8:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Both times I got pregnant I had bleeding from where the egg was implanting. I also had spotting when I would normally have my period for the first 2 months.
    HippieMahma

Answer by HippieMahma at 9:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Sorry to say but it's probably something your doctor will have to tell you. It could just be a late period, but if you are pregnant, it may not show up on a test. I know someone personally who had a pregnancy that never ended up showing on an at home test.
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 9:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• It could be implantation bleeding....Or it could be your period is delayed from stress or a million other things.
    Anonymous

• I think you could be pregges..go see a doc. Could be implatation bleeding. I am preggers and didn't get it, but I did with previous! It's not bad though. If it is implantation...
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 11:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2008