Looking for a part time at home job

I live in Florida and looking for a at home part time job, not looking to make millions just looking for another paycheck to come in, that is not a scam

MancusoK08

Asked by MancusoK08 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi !

I'm Tabatha, and I work from Home and Love it! I have some info for you, go to my websites see what you think. And I can answer any Questions for you. or you can call me and we can just talk about it over the Phone. I hope you find what you are looking for. And the Company I work for helps me save money on everyday things...and I get paid to set-up Accounts. Not A get rich Quick deal so I thought you would like it.

Tabatha Jones

Proud Member of Leadership

(423) 436-0156 Home Office
    helpingfamilys2@yahoo.com
    www.touchinglifes.com
    www.toxicsnhome.synthasite.com
    www.achievefreedom.synthasite.com
    www.business-opportunity.webs.com/

Hope we can Talke!!!
    bwfamily

Answer by bwfamily at 2:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome for THE best review site of work at home companies.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Hi,
    I have something for you to look at its SCENTSY the hottest new thing in candles!!!! Check out my website at www.scentsy.com/5709
    if you have questions please contact me I would love to help!!!!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I work from home as well. check out my blog at www.momsturninggreen.blogspot.com and my website www.momsonlineoffice.com

If you are not interested in working online then feel free to check out Azuli Skye, a direct sales opportunity. www.azuliskye.com/jross

Happy hunting,

Jamie
    pusuitofgreen

Answer by pusuitofgreen at 4:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• there's lots of those click to be paid things and surveys to do..Unless you want to check out biz opportunities..I do passion parties and its been awesome, been in for almost 2years...www.yazminspassionparties.com if you want info
    yazmink

Answer by yazmink at 5:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I am with Gold Canyon Candles and I love it. I have made great money with it also. Right now is a great time to sign up because from now till the end of Jan you can become a demonstrator for FREE!!! I would love to show you how if you are interested.
    http://mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 5:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Hi!

Take a look at my site at www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose, see if you find something you like.  You can also try having your own site about something you like.  Kind of like a niche site.

Take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 5:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I have been having a lot of success by working for myself. You can full time income and set your own hours. There is webinar thursday night to get more info.

CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER = 1.712.432.0600 PIN 1097019#

Do you know how people are having a hard time paying their bills and putting money aside for their retirement? Well, myEcon helps them gain financial freedom no matter what the overall economy is doing.

Register Now at:
    https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/438233953

Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.

System Requirements
    PC-based attendees
    Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista

Macintosh®-based attendees
    Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer

www.ForFinancialSuccess.com
    email me with any questions
    Bree828

Answer by Bree828 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

Be sure to review the ENTIRE page.  Hope you find this information helpful...

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Girl, I have some awesome ideas to www.stuffformoms.info. Check them out and see if you find something you like!

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2009