Do any of you play games on line

In my family we play World of Warcraft, we have two computers sitting next to eachother so two of us can play at the same time. But since my daughter came along we dont play as often. Its a way for us to relax and still spend some time together.

beaker

Asked by beaker at 2:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i play WoW too.. hubby does as well ;)

Check out my groups if you want... im in a WoW grp ;) not sure if you are in there already or not :))

/hug
    /cheer
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• im usually on pogo.com lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• We used to play WoW. He recently just sold his account after being inactive for 6 months, and I transferred my NE SP to my BIL's account (they are all under my SO's name) as a Christmas present, along with my 19 twink, and those were the only 2 toons that I had.

I still participate on the forums, as an adviser to the officers (I was one, as well as the RL prior to having Kaylee and they still want my input) but other than that no, i don't play any other games. Kaylee is all the game I need :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Occasionally. Suduko.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 2:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• We play WoW too.
    I can also be found on pogo.com
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 2:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• http://www.nytimes.com/ref/crosswords/sudoku/easy.html

sudoku. I like the ones at NY times because you can get hints if you need them.
    I also play at neopets.com. Supposedly it is a child/ young person's site, but there are many many adults who play. You creat a pet that you feed by playing games- there are even games that I can play. It is addictive. :)

Answer by Bmat at 2:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i used to play wow till i became preggy and was told i couldnt work. i like playing pogo, gaia, RuneScape, Halo 1-3, also the different applications on myspace and facebook!

Always
    ~Syl~
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I LOVE pogo.com .. it rocks ...
    popieyes2

Answer by popieyes2 at 9:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2009