Mangina has decided to win back his

penis status. Do you think he will revert to acting like a mangina? Or will he want to keep his penis status by acting like a man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you trying to say that he's acting more female than male or was and you're wondering if he's going to keep it up or if he'll revert to being a girly guy again?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Wow I so dont understand this question at all I am so confused lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• huh is this english or jibberish? JIbberish I dare say
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• YES! Lol. He is a dude, but, acts all girly by not doing man jobs around the house. He has decided to reclaim his manhood! Being a mangina has disadvantages!
    Anonymous

• MANGINA- A MAN WHO DOES NOT WANT THE RESPONSIBLITIES OF A MAN.
    Anonymous

• My hubby doesn't do a whole lot of nothing here at home, but he's in no way girly lol I don't want a man I can push around, and I don't want him doing my jobs (laundry/dishes) without me being sick. I don't mind taking out the trash, or doing a lot of the things a man normally does. Hope he doesn't think I'm trying to act too male lol I think we all have our roles that we play in the marriage and once they're established, it's hard to switch it up (for me anyway).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009