can you still get pregnant?

my period came on jan 8th and the day before that i was spotting a little bit and later that night me and my bf had sex then i woke up the nxt morning (jan 8th) and my period came. and my period only lasted 3 days and usual it lasts atleast a wk if not more i got of my period on the 11th and i bleed a little bit that morning but it went away and that night me and my bf had sex. and now my breast have been really tender and my nipples have been itching and i have been getting headaches and have been getting backaches. and i know those can be symptoms of your period but i only get tender breast a couple days b4 my period but once it comes it goes away. could i already be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes sis you could be pregnant that mean we will be pregnant together i guess we will find out if we r together since we both been having symtoms and stuff.
    LilMAMAof2KINGS

Answer by LilMAMAof2KINGS at 2:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• oooooh! this is exciting!!!!! yep you could very well be preggy!

Always
    ~Syl~
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• You can get pregnant on ANY day of your cycle... during your period or not. You are MOST likely to get pregnant around the 15th day of your cycle but your chances are NEVER zero.

So, yes, go get a test and find out for sure.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• if u had sex, u can be pregnant
    lionslambs

Answer by lionslambs at 2:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• how long should i wait before i get a test cuz one thing that kinda threw me off is the fact that the other day my bf was complaing that his back was hurting and then a min later he was fine. and since then we have had sex 2x since the 11th and this might be to much info but both times we have had sex since the 11th he has played with my breast and they have been sore and then i wake up in the mornings and they are very sore and just having my arms touch the sides of my breasts they hurt.
    Anonymous