OMG! I need to share!

Ok, so here's the whole story! LoL! I'm pregnant (yeah!) and we were trying, I had my iud removed on sept 24th to start trying, I never got a period and than I suspected ovulation on Dec. 11 so me and hubby made love 2x that day and I thought I got it in the bag lol so I tested on my suspected 9, 13, and 14 dpo and nothing and than tested 18 dpo (dec 29th) and BFP! not really too faint, really there! So trying to make a long story short, I went and got my ultrasound today and found out I concieved later than I thought, on the 23rd of Dec. which means I got my BFP on 6 dpo, thats CRAZY! and my dr even was amazed! So my due date is now Sept 15th! Anyone ever get such an early BFP?? YIPPI!!! Im still amazed!!!!

Mommy4Life86

Asked by Mommy4Life86 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Congrats!!!!! I've never even heard of that!!!! YAY!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Congrats Girl !! I am due on Sept 6th going by my LMP but I havent had my first sonogram yet I go in on the 22ed so we will see then !!!
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 2:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I concieved on dec 24th and got my BFP on Jan the 9th and that seemed early to me congrats I am Due the 20th of sept! long awaited pregnancy for me with 1 year of trying under my belt!! Your lucky you conccieved so fast Congrats!!!!
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Thank you all! And congrats to you too!! This is all so crazy! lol
    Mommy4Life86

Answer by Mommy4Life86 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• That's a crazy early positive!
    CONGRATULATION!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 6:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2009