Does anyone have any recommendations for a Mothers Day Out Program in West Plano, TX?

Looking for somewhere to take my 14 month old one day a week - possibly two just for a few hours to be able to run errands.

MJOHNSTON6414

Asked by MJOHNSTON6414 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hi there....from McKinney : )
    My kids are teens so I don't know of a Mothers Day Out in Plano but have you tried your church or a neighborhood church? You could also call the closest Elementary and ask the Secretary...they usually know a lot because of word of mouth from all the Mom's coming in and out of there. GL : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I'm from Bakersfield, CA and I belong to a Mom's group and we get together during the week. Our group is through meetup.com. You should check it out and see if there is one in your area. If not, they are really easy to start and you can just get the word out by inviting friends. We have a calendar with meetups posted, mostly playdates and storytimes. Meetup.com is nationwide so you can search or start a meetup anywhere.
    Shannon0622

Answer by Shannon0622 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• First Methodist of Plano and First Baptist of Plano are both good mothers day out programs. They both are on the east side though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2009