Can you have pregnacy with low morning temps?

I have had a low temp this month. My breast are sore and I am urinating frequently . My cervix is high, firm and closed. I don't feel like af is coming. I am 11 dpo. Is it possible to be pg with low bbt.

luvbabies33

Asked by luvbabies33 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You may have your answer already, but in case you don't, I thought I'd respond. I'm not sure what you mean by "low" temp.

When charting, it is not the actual temperature that matters it is the overall pattern. So, you can have very low actual temps as long as you get a rise after ovulation and they stay above the coverline.

I actually have much lower temps than most people seem to have. My typical pre-O temps are in the 96s and post-O in the 97s and every once in a while I reach the 98s.

Hope that helps!
    Needsalife

Answer by Needsalife at 8:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes, thanks. Mine are low like that. But there is a shift.
    luvbabies33

Answer by luvbabies33 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009