if you could go back in time and tell your pregnant self what the future would be like, what would you say?

I would tell myself to sleep as much as possible and enjoy the alone time I had left.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 2:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol sleep sleep sleep and party one last time also kiss the skinny jeans good bye lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• If it is my first DD. This child will hate you when she is grown.

Answer by louise2 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i would tell myself not to have my baby sleep with me lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• LOL..funny I would say SLEEEP WOMAN..you won't get the chance for the next 20 yrs.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Take more pictures every day.

SLEEP.

You are going to be so happy!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• wendy good one. i would tell myself to teach them to not talk. lol just kidding having problems with the teens right now so i wish they would quit talking. i would tell myself to enjoy every minute
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• It's not always easy but...EVERYTHING is worth it. Being a Mother is the MOST amazingly rewarding thing in the world. Enjoy all the little things as much as possible because they grow up SO fast. Love them to pieces every day and always tell them how proud of them you are and how much you love them. All things I do anyway...hey maybe I did tell myself that. HUH lol
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 2:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• To take the time to dream about the baby, and to realize that little ones grow up quickly. It seems forever when you are exhausted from lack of sleep and child care and running to the doctors and worrying about the child, but it isn't forever, and those times are soon behind you and you are left with an empty house, and you love when they come to visit. I would have told myself to relax more and enjoy the experience of having little ones rather than being so anxious and trying so hard to be a good mom.

Answer by Bmat at 2:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I would tell myself not to scratch my belly so much because it really does make stretch marks worse.
    (I had a rash on it and within 2 weeks exactly my faint little stretch marks became huge and red and my belly hadn't even grown!)
    Anonymous

• There are days when I'd have to back farther...to the night we had sex...and tell myself "DON'T DO IT"

rofl

(three in 33 months, the last two were surprises...it's ROUGH some times. LOL)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2009