How soon can your body show signs of being pregnant

It hasn't been that long sense tha night in question but my husband is freaking out a littile cause I'm tried and hungery today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test. The test will show you are pregnant way before your body will. Your body is probably responding to your stress about being pregnant. Sometimes if you think about something hard enough you start exhibiting signs of it. Go buy a test and relax!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 3:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I started feeling symptoms immediately, but they were weird non-textbook ones. I felt really gassy, had some diarrhea, waves of nausea (but no throwing up) and a weird metallic taste in my mouth. I wasn't overly hungry or anything. That happened when I was more like 8 wks.
    Anonymous

• I knew the day after conception. It's like I instantly bloated and gained 5lbs...seriously, overnight after we had sex.

By the time it was testing-time my breasts hurt (only with the first) and I had on WICKED gag reflex.
    Anonymous