DO YOU BELEIVE THAT ANIMALS HAVE A SOUL??

SOMETIMES I LOOK INTO THE EYES OF MY DOG ( A COCKAPOO, MIX BETWEEN A COCKER SPANIEL AND A POODLE) AND I WONDER? HE SEEMS TO DISPLAY TRAITS THAT ARE VERY HUMAN LIKE, HE GETS ASHAMED IF HIS BUTT IS DIRTY, HE IS AFFECTIONATE, OBEDIENT, AND KIND, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Asked by older at 2:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • absolutely
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i think they do!
    Anonymous

• I really hope they do because I'd love to be with my dog in heaven. I didn't get to say good bye to him..He suffered when he died all alone outside in the cold.He had been the family dog for over 15 years & my neighbor decided to shoot him one night because he said he was getting to old. He had asked my dad if he wanted him to shoot our dog and my dad said no because our dog was still pretty healthy. (Just had arthritis)

Cont.
    Anonymous

• I was asleep & my mom and dad heard a gun shot (which is very normal to hear where we live) then a little while later they heard our dog whimpering outside (Which he did often because he wanted to come inside so they thought nothing of it)They found him the next day. He had walked all the way down the road and back up to our house to lay down and die. We found his blood marks on the road & up our driveway. I feel like he walked all the way back up to our house so we would help him but we didn't know. My neighbor has shot many other dogs too.But they were usually strays.
    Anonymous

• OH MY GOODNESS, THIS IS ANIMAL CRUELTY DID YOU REPORT THEM, THIS IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW!

Answer by older at 3:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• No but I don't necessarily think humans have a soul either, sorry.
    Anonymous

• i would love to think they do..but..in all actuality..i dont belive that they do.. :( i hate the thought of me passing on one day and not being able to see my dogs/cats in heaven..so sad :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I'm almost positive they have souls. other wise there would be no such thing as the big black ghost (phantom) dog.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I believe they do.And I believe that we will be reunited with them in heaven.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 9:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I sure hope so.

I can't imagine spending an eternity in paradise without our beloved animals and creatures. I'm also hoping for flowers and all sorts of plants and such.

I truly want to be in heaven with God for eternity, but I don't want to just sing and praise 100% of the time - I want some personal pleasures, too. Or perhaps that is why I am human now and will become a heavenly spirit later? Sorry....whole new topic here. Don't even answer....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2009