What is the deal with people being so rude?!

I am so sick and tired of people these days. It seems like no one has manners at all anymore. I don't see why someone would make plans with me, then just not call to tell me they aren't coming. ITS RUDE PEOPLE! Then days later, call and say, "oh I just didn't feel up to it." That's great, but are your hands broken? Can you use a phone or did you forget? I've had two people do this to me lately because their "boyfriend" called and wanted to do something. How freakin nice. Leave your pregnant friend alone waiting on your stupid butt in town so you can get some. I dare one of them to make plans with me again. I am going to be busy for the next...year. Makes me feel SOOO great about myself, too. Like no one wants to hang out with the married pregnant woman. So what do you do if this happens to you? Or, are you one of the ones who don't call?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, good it's not just me then =) I find that it's only my friends that either don't have any kids or they're single and don't have any kids. Either, way your right it's just rude! But of course they always expect you to be around when they need you, as if just because you have a husband and kids they must be the most fascinating thing going on in your life.

busygirl247

Answer by busygirl247 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2009