• In the Spotlight:

What is one of your most embarrasing moments?

I was on our (private) front porch one day ...treating myself to some extra spa time. I had a green mudd mask on my face, Feet soaking in a foot bath, Yellow goop in my hair and I was sporting my robe. LOL Yes, It was quite the site.

Just exactly what the Fed Ex delivery person thought too. LOL Kinda like being caught with your pants down. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was talking to a guy on the phone when I was like 14 and he was talking about sexual things (Me feeling inadequate for being a "square" decided to go along with it. I told him a bunch of lies about how i'd had sex then we talked about oral. At first I was just kinda listening to him talk about all this but I felt pressured to act "cool" so I talked about some inappropriate things to sound like I had experience. (Lots of embarassing things too! Things that I had never done)

Well come to find out my parents were listing to the WHOLE conversation we had and confronted me right after I got off the phone.

The good thing was is after that I realized how stupid it was of me to compromise myself for just some perverted guy and never told another guy things like that again.

Anonymous

• After my second son was born my hair was very long, down to my butt. I had just washed and dried my hair and was getting ready for a night out on the town. Well after I was all dolled up I bent down to hug and kiss my boys who were having tootsie pops, then walked out the door. We were at a restaurant had been there for awhile when a lady walked up to me and said "you have something in your hair" I went into the bathroom with my brush, and brushed out a whole tootsie pop. That was like the third place we had been that night so I had gone half the night with a tootsie pop in my hair.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Being in the only stall in a public restroom with a door that didn't latch.
    Here I am sitting on the toilet holding the door closed when it is time to grab a bunch of toilet paper, but it is difficult to pull out and I needed both hands.
    Someone walks in and opens the door while I am on the toilet!
    I squat above public toilet sits instead of sitting on them so I wasn't in the most convenient positions.
    I said hi there and she said sorry and closed the door quickly....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Toilet seats, not sits {sorry}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2009