• In the Spotlight:

Hi all, It has been 1 week and how long do I have to wait before I find out if I am pregnant?Is there some type of ept tests that I can buy at the supermarket of pharmacy?

I had sex a week ago, well thursday makes 1 week, and i want to know how long do I have to wait before i can find out if I am pregnant? How soon can I find out? Is there some type of pregnancy test that I can but at the supermarket or pharmacy?

nequi

Asked by nequi at 3:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they have the one that tests five days before ur missed period or w/e..... best bet is go to ur nearest hospital or PP and take a test.
    Anonymous

• NO need to go to the Hospital! Good God, what a waste of money! Go to the Dollar store or Dollar General and grab a few tests. We all know you will want to take one tonight, and then to confirm one in the morning! The ones at these stores one cost $1 and are surprisingly accurate. Good luck!
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 3:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Wait until you're period is at least a day late. Or at least for one more week. It's doubtful you'd show positive this early. The ones that claim to show 5 days before a period is due even say that early they're only like 75% accurate....

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2009