might i be pregnant?

I had a baby a little over 4 months ago...i started my period on wednesday of last week...then i ended on sunday...on this last tuesday my hubby and i had unprotected sex! what would the probability of me being pregnant again?

funbabyboy08

Asked by funbabyboy08 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Be careful, after having a child your body is at the highest risk of pregnancy. Always use protection if you don't want another right now.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 3:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• That's not even a week after the first day of your last period. I doubt it. Any time you have sex unprotected, there's a risk. If you're not ready for another one then I'd get on a low-dose bc pill
    Anonymous

• I conceived one of my sons on day 8 of my cycle....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• here is the thing i have the urge to be pregnant again and my hubby wants to wait til he is 1 year of age......what do i do?
    funbabyboy08

Answer by funbabyboy08 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• MOST women ovulate approximately day 14, while some are early, and some are late. I, myself, am late in ovulation. Without knowing your ovulation timing, I would go with a "probably" not. There are other factors that could sway it, also to a no, which would be if you are breastfeeding, which would help decrease your odds. While I was breastfeeding I did not have a period for approximately 10 months (boy was that nice!) Anyway, typically the answer would be no, unless you fall into the early realm, and then it is possible.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 3:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I am on the pill and cannot breastfeed.....have not breastfed since he was 1 month old
    funbabyboy08

Answer by funbabyboy08 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2009