what to expect during the last three months of the pregnancy?

well i am 26 weeks pregnant. and i found out things get worst from here on in. well what are things i can look forward to?

mommylindsey2

Asked by mommylindsey2 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a baby?
    Anonymous

• hmmm let's see. More pelvic pressure, a heavy and uncomfortable abdomen, more swelling in the feet/hands, hard time breathing (until the baby drops around the 8th month and then that should get better), frequent, stronger Braxton Hicks contractions and just a general "will somebody please get this baby out NOW???" feeling :)
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• well i am at 31 wks and 2 days and i have just started getting really hot, having swollen hands and feet at the end of the day and my hands throughout the day are really hot, i had to stop wearing my rings..its sucks but oh well. i have been sleeping just ok lately so i always feel tired. of course getting up a million times a night to pee doesn't help. and my boobs have started hurting a lot worse too. so thats my case...i'm sure there are many different stories you can look forward to though.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 3:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• more peeing and there is no way to get comfortable when you want to sleep! Oh and if you don't have stretch marks. Just wait between weeks 30-40 you might just wake up with them!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• It didn't get worse for me. I had alot of energy and my skin was gorgeous! Granted I had to wobble when I walked and I was peeing alot, but it was great! Enjoy it, you are gonna miss it after it's over. I know everybody says that but you will. Maybe not immediately, but later on you will!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 3:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• lol... a baby! thats a funny answer ^.^

well i have 22 days left and i will list what i have going on

heartburn, nesting, increased pressure/pain, leaking and sore breasts, braxton hicks, headaches, increased dehydration, i still get emotional too. sore body! the need/want to sleep, and MammaMia72 has the idea... get my baby out now! im just so ready for her to be here!!! oh oh oh best of all... BABY SHOWER!!!!!!!!

Always
    ~Syl~
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I never got heartburn. I love pregnancy but if you focus on how "bad" things are then they will be bad. Focus on the joy! Things get a little more tense and painful, and you get a lot more pressure in areas, etc. BUT there are plenty of things you can do to not make yourself miserable. I never was.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• There are lots of great things to look forward to. Soon you will get to use all the darling onezies and blankets that you have purchased, you will get to fill the baby's room with love, laughter, books and stuffed animals. Don't forget that you will need a few more fashionable maternity clothes, the babys weight doubles in the seventh month and new maternity clothes will get you through the last few months and after the baby is born too. Who isn't cheered up by a few new clothes? www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 4:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I"m 32 wks. and nothing that bad has happened to me. I realize there are solutions to a lot of common 'ailments' that occur in the third trimester. If you start getting back aches, stretch and use a heating pad. If you have trouble sleeping, take a bath or buy a special pillow. There are things you can do to make your time easier. People kept telling me how 'miserable' I'd be and so far, I'm perfectly fine. I exercise, lift light weights and still work full-time.
    Anonymous