We have been trying to conceive and my last period was on the 28th of December. I started feeling my breast a little swollen and this morning I woke up and my right breast was sore and swollen, much bigger than my left and now my left is feeling twinges. could this mean that I M pregnant. It would mean I am only 2.5 weeks pregnant. Is it possible to feel it this soon? I also have really bad gas and indigestion, very acidy. Any one have any thoughts??

Fawney3668

Asked by Fawney3668 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the dollar store and buy a test or wal mart which is a bit more expensive, like 4$ but if you are it will be able to give you a positive buy now.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• *by
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I think your math is a little off hun. If your first day of your last period was December 28 and you have a 28 day cycle that would mean you would ovulate on December 11th, so you would be technically 3 days pregnant so I really doubt it. I'm sorry
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• That's not true because you usually ovulate like three days after your period and therefore she could be preggo and she would be around two weeks. I mean if her boobs hurt and she's gassy/heartburny then it is a good possibility. I still say take a test and let us know. You could even go to your local health department and they will give you a free one.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Sorry, but I DO NOT ovulate 3 days after my period, and I think that there are VERY FEW people that do! If you think you are pregnant, go get a few tests at the dollar store or dollar general. They are pretty accurate and would give you a lot more reassurance, having the facts, then to ask here where people CLEARLY do NOT have their facts straight. Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 3:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• who ovulates 3 days after their period? i dont :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• 3 days after your period? You usually ovulate 14 days after the first day of your last period. Her first day of her last period was just December 28th. I stick by what I said, if you have a 28 day cycle then you would be like 3 days pregnant and that's way too soon to have symptoms lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Gosh some people on here can really be nasty bitchy girls now can't they. I'm just saying what I have heard I'm not saying I know it all and am perfect. I guess some people just thrive on making fun of others. I'm sorry I ever even answeredthis question but good luck either way.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• He hun. I was also told to count 14 days after the first day of your period and thats when women normally ovulate. some sooner than others. Counting day one as being the first day of your period, my dr told me days 14-19 were my best chances for ovulation. Heres some websites I used when I was trying. I loved the ivillage one! Good luck!

www.fertilityfriend.com
    http://www.ivillage.com/fertilityplanner
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 4:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i think even at 3 days you could have symptoms if your body is on top of it's game. if you think you are then you might be. i always knew even before i took a test or was late.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2009