could i be pregnant

i started my period on jan 8th and the day b4 that me and my bf had sex and when i got up the nxt morning (jan 8th) my period came and it only lasted 3 days i got off my period jan 11th and it usally lasts a wk if not more and onthe 11th me and my bf had sex again and since then my breasts have been really tender and sore and my nipples have been itchy and i have had headaches and backaches and starting today i been really tired and hungry. and another weird thing is the fact that the other day for about a min or 2 my bf was saying his back hurt and then just like that it went away could that be a sign of pregnancy too. i already have 2 yr old who will be 3 in aug and id love to have a lil girl. advice and ways to shoot for a girl wld be highly aprciated : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you were pregnant it would be from having sex on Jan 8th, so you'd be far enough along to check.
    Anonymous

• It takes a minimum of 2 weeks to know for sure. It appears that you are really trying. Are you ready?
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 3:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• go to www.in-gender.com for tips on swaying for a girl
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• yes im ready i have a 2yr old son already and now i want a lil girl. im just trying to seeif im already pregnant or not. cuz i kno they say you can have inplantation bleeding and im curious to kno if thats why i only bleed for 3 days.
    Anonymous

• if it's only been a wk i doubt you are. it takes 12 days for you to conceive it's only been 7 days. you could wait to test 4 days before your next period. i'm waiting to see if i'm pregnant but have to wait till jan 22. which seems eons away.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2009