What can i do with my husband's old jeans?

There are a few stains on them but I dont want to just throw them out. The zippers are also broken so they cant be used as work pants. What are some crafty things you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you could turn them into a 'booty bag'. I made one and it was easy.

http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?projectID=835

Go to this page for the instructions. I sewed my first one by hand. My second one I used my machine and I lined it.
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 3:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• You could make a "caddy'" for the side of your bed or a fun purse for kids. Cut them just under the pockets.Sew or hot glue the bottom.Use some colorful string or ribbon as the strap.Hot glue the zipper closed.and decorate any way you want! For the bed caddy do the same thing except hot glue part of one of the legs to the waist seem before closing it up so you can tuck that under the bed to keep it in place.You can then put your books,mags,remote , anything you need handy at the side of your bed!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• when I said tuck it under the bed I meant under the top mattress. lol
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• You can make quilt squares from them and save them when you have enough quilt squares from other similar (thick type) fabric so you can make a simple block quilt.
    It is actually stylish to make quilts from old, and loved, clothing.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2009