What scares you? Not spiders, or snakes...What do other people do, that really scares you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I think peoples bad behavior scares me. When some is rude or mean, they never know the effects they have on others, or what the other person is going through.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• you never know who is out in public when you are. Like you are standing there just ordering a coffee and some weirdo is watching you thinking nasty things and you don't even know it.

These things are scary. Letting your child ride their bike not even realizing a child molester moved in 2 blocks away and is already scoping the neighborhood. This shit terrifies me.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• What do other people do that scares me? I'd have to say they drive. Not everyone. But you know those people who read a map while driving, or put on make up while driving, or talk on the phone while driving. Those people scare the crap outta me. I've actually pulled over before just to wait for them to get far enough ahead. This woman was holding the phone to her ear, holding onto a dogs leash with the dog hanging halfway out the window and smoking a cigarette all while driving. Who the heck gave her a license?!?
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 4:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• People who harm animals not only scare, but enrage me. I am absolutely certain that people like these are loose cannons in our society, and if they are not stopped, they graduate to violence against human beings This is a link to an article about a couple in N.Y who stabbed a horse 18 times and are going to get away with a slap on the wrist. : http://eastwickpress.com/news/2009/01/arrests-made-in-slaughter-of-horse-in-hoosick/
    This scares me!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I'm with southernmunchkin on the driving while talking and NOT using bluetooth or some other handsfree device. they also TEXT while they are driving and you can see them weaving in and out of the road. Its really scary knowing someone is talking with children in the back or talking and their children are standing up in the seats(front and back) but that driver has their seatbelt on. goes to show you where their priorities are. Before anyone says you can't see someone texting, well yes you can and its all in the way they drive. They need to get a DWT(driving while texting) ticket cause they are just as bad as a drunk driver.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• People who drive inattentively. Talking on their phone, chatting with a passenger, putting on makeup, eating. reading the paper (!!). Their failure to stay in their lane, or to stop quickly enough in traffic, is dangerous to others. If they aren't driving their car, then the car is out of control.

Answer by Bmat at 4:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• That we as a society have more protection in place for pediphiles and other sex offenders than we do for our children and ourselves.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 5:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2009