What is your ideal thing to do with your SO when you get quality time together?

Mine is to curl up in bed and watch a movie with a lot of munchies on hand.
Sorry I am bored so I figured I would ask a stupid question, LOL!!

Peekalou

Asked by Peekalou at 3:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think this is a stupid question at all!

We like to do whatever the moment calls for. I love to curl up with him and watch a movie, or rub his back and legs, or just talk with him - he's my best friend and I love him dearly!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• we grab a nice bottle of wine, some cheeses, and fruit...then we have deep deep conversations....We can talk for hours and never run out of things to say..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• watch movies
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• We curl up in the bed and watch a movie, then we talk to the we hours of the morning. When he's home.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 3:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• We nap. And then kiss. And nap. And kiss. And nap.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• we play games. we used to play baseball on the xbox until I started kicking his butt. For some reason he didn't like that game anymore after that. now we'll play cards or guitar hero. you know...whatever he can win at lol.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 4:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• We like to drive to other towns to shop & look for things for the house, go out to eat, & the long drives we just talk & have fun.. When we get Back home it is Very Cold & he Gets the Fire going in the Woodstove & we Cuddle....
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Out to dinner and spend a lot of time talking there....then maybe browse around a store a while....
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 4:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Go out to eat, then come home and watch a movie and have fun time together. Ahhh, that's the life.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I like strolling through a botanical gardens about an hour from here. We went there when we were dating and after we got engaged. Now we try to go a few times every year.

Answer by Bmat at 4:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2009