Are you offended?

By that Slimfast add that's smashing the donuts!? I AM! Those poor donuts! And they look like really good Dunkin Donut donuts. My favorites are the chocolate cream filled ones. Yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG I have not seen it yet but just hearing it yes I am LOL!! I fing love donuts and they should not smash them just cause they don't want to eat them they could give them to someone who does like us, LOL!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• haha...I love posts like these!!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I LOVE the Boston cream pie donuts. I ate those all the time when I was pregnant with my oldest. Sadly, there is no Dunkin Donuts in my town. At least I get the occassional Krispy Kreme, although not the same since they are trucked in instead of fresh from the bakery like I had as a kid. We do have an awesome bakery with delicious donuts. Now I have a craving. Mmmmmmm, chocolate donuts.
    sgr123

Answer by sgr123 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I dont care about donuts. Smash em all. Blah. Just leave the funnel cakes alone!
    Anonymous

• We have no places like that in my Are that Sells either kind! No KK either I'm pretty Sad on that!! How Bad can it get to have none!!???
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Im not a big donut eater eather... I havent seen the ad eather.. But i would prob laugh...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Ohhh, I love donuts! But I don't eat them because of their hight fat content. Last year in a weak moment I bought a box of 6 KK glazed donuts and ate them all, not at one sitting, but I could have. :(

Answer by Bmat at 4:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I'm not a big donut eater, but ever since we moved to Oklahoma and we can't get Dunkin' Donuts, I want them all of the time. I guess they used to have it here, but another company bought them out.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• When I was in high school, my foods class went to the donut shop that was right across the street from the school and we all got to make our own donuts. There is nothing like fresh from the fryer donuts!!!!!!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Hot Krispy Kremes Ready Now.
    Anonymous