confused

I had a baby a little over 4 months ago...i started my period on wednesday of last week...then i ended on sunday...on this last tuesday my hubby and i had unprotected sex! I do go back on my pill on sunday, should i? what would the probability of me being pregnant again? I know that my husband wants to wait til our boy is 1 year but i have an urge to be pregnant again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• Youre probably fine. You ovulate 14-16 days from the first day of your last period.

Answer by gemgem at 4:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• If you had unprotected sex, the probability is about 50%.

I think you and your husband need to talk....it's not fair if he wants to wait....and you get pregnant "behind his back" because you don't want to wait. Marriage is a partnership.
    Anonymous

• I don't think you should go on the pill yet, since it wouldn't be good for the baby if you are already pregnant. Have only protected sex until you can absolutely rule out pregnancy. I agree that no matter how much you'd like another baby right now that your husband's feelings and wishes should also be respected.

Answer by Bmat at 4:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I donno what you ladies are thinking but i think that she isnt going behind her hubby's back to get pregnant...I think that it is just an urge like she states! however i do think that she might be pregnant and she should wait to find out....I dont think that her hubby would have unprotected sex if he didnt want another kid....sounds like he is sending mixed signals! just talk to him and do the pee test
    Anonymous

• I didn't say that's what she IS doing....I said it wouldn't be fair for her to do it.
    Anonymous

• I think you and your husband need to talk....it's not fair if he wants to wait....and you get pregnant "behind his back" because you don't want to wait. Marriage is a partnership.

isnt that what you told her!!!! that is an angry responce...and here she is only wanting advice/help
    what great advice that is
    Anonymous