Help for a needy family.

A family I know is in dire need of help with paying an electric bill. there daughter caught a virus and the mother lost her job so the father is the breead winner and is not making enough to cover medical bills housing and utlity bills, they really need some help. they have gone thru the local charities and orginaztions and either they helped what they could or they dont have the funds available and they dont quallify for most programs saying the husband is over the income limit by 200 a month, but that doesnt come close to the amount they need to survive. if anyone knows of anything or anyone who could help please I am begging you for it. Thank you all to have looked and prayed, it means alot.

ToadsMommi

Asked by ToadsMommi at 4:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is it necessary to post this in ALL groups? Seriously
    Anonymous

• I am sorry to hear about this, and sorry to see that some people can be ignorant when you are trying to find help for someone.
    Anyway, have they contacted all the local church programs in their area. They can also call the electric company and see if they have a low income family program. Contact the Social Service office and they can get them on the energy assistance program as well. I don't know what state they are in but alot of states is offering energy assistances but they have to go to the State office. If nothing works have them contact their local congressman and ask if they can do something for the family.
    Another resource is to go to their family if all fails. Perhaps pawn anything worth pawning until taxes gets here, or have them go to a Jackson Hewitt and apply for the tax money now loan. They will be able to do his taxes based on his last pay stuf for December 2008. I wish them the best of luck.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 4:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2009